- wiki created 4 November 2012, there is also w:c:Big-Farm-Addiction created 12 November 2013 with 149 pages
Welcome to the Goodgame Big Farm Wiki
Goodgame Big Farm is a multiplayer farm game with traditional style created by Goodgame Studios
Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. Using business skills and the help of your neighbours, family and friends, you can turn the overgrown barnyard into a beautiful and prosperous farm again. Plant the right crops, harvest and process them, care for your animals and make sure that your workers are happy – this is how your farm will grow successfully.
You can manage your own farm, plant crops and earn money, decorate and expand your farm, etc.
- Appealing plot with a progressive storyline
- Cheerful comic book style graphics
- Funny characters with individual stories
- A variety of tasks
- Realistic economic cycle
- In-depth processes which impact one another
- Competitions, tasks and other regular events
- Collaborate and cooperate with other players from all over the world